The Arctic Resilience Forum will be convened every Wednesday from 11:30am – 1:00pm (EST) over a series of ten weeks, beginning October 7, 2020. The online series seeks to engage a broad audience in conversations about how to build the resilience of Arctic communities and ecosystems across a variety of focus areas, including:
- October 21: Renewable Energy
- October 28: Human Health and Pandemics
- November 11: Broadband Connectivity
- November 18: Gender
- November 25: Socio-Ecological Resilience
- December 9: Infrastructure
- December 16: Respecting Traditional Indigenous Knowledge Systems
NOTE: Individual session pages will open up with registration for specific events approximately one-week in advance.
Click here to register for individual sessions.
Click here to register for multiple sessions.
(Image Source: Arctic Council, https://arctic-council.org)